Breaking News

>

A day with a good Vibe and Photography


It was March of 2019, in that month my best Friend had his wedding. All the friends joined, some were new, some old, some known , some unknown. All of them were happy, Especially my Friend seeing us and all of his friends together after a long time.

Happiness was spread on this sweet occasion. Which made the day more pleasant and good going. What can i say, the passion in me wanted to steal those DSLR's from those photographers and click the mind blowing photo's of the couple. But had to adjust with just my smartphone. After sometime family photoshoot began and we were left aside for a while. In that time our group made a decision to visit a nearby Mandir. First thing in my mind came in my mind was why some Mandir, let's go to some place where we could have more Trees, Water running Free in wild, Birds flying in sky and have some Clicks in that environment. One of my Friend stared at me understanding the looks on my face said in a funny way, whatever you are thinking the place is much better than you are imagining right now. What can i say, Trusting him my mind said what can happen bad lets give a try to thi place.

Kick starting the Bikes we started our journey. The smell of the wet mud of first rain in the farms, The cold breeze in the summer, and the young ones playing. Well the vibes I got were go high that i Wish that could have it everyday. Soon we got to the destination. It took about just 5 minutes. The place was on the bay of the river, A bridge over the Temple crossing the river, Birds flying from one place to another, The voice of Nature made my hands move to my smartphone to capture the moments in it.




Post a Comment

0 Comments